SAP Project Manager with 35 years work experience in SAP implementation and training.
* Responsible for total Project implementation SAP / ERP with ROI Analysis.
* Responsible for analyzing Business requirement and working out strategies, road map, proposal preparation with Budget.
* Responsible for Approvals from Management, conducting Employee Survey to decide on which ERP to purchase.
* Responsible for Vendor Evaluation and negotiation for Software, Hardware, Implementation Partner & QA Partner.
* Responsible for development & training of Internal Team (Process Owner, Core Team, IT Team), Implementation partner Team, QA Team, working together of all team to achieve goal of GO-Live. R & R for the best performing Team and Member.
* Ensuring Project Plan meeting schedule, Steering Committee Meeting and Weekly, Monthly schedule monitoring.
* Ensure Master Data, Cutover Data accuracy, assigning responsibility to avoid ambiguity. Training to End User.
* Responsible for Go-Live and defining Post Go-Live support.
* Responsible for Post Go Live support, Support Team development and managing Internal & External Audits.
* Implemented GST India with ASP GSP and GSTN Connectivity.
* Working on Evaluation SAP S4-HANA and future of ERP.