I'm a web developer from Toronto, Canada with a specialty in developing functional websites that have a cutting design edge.
These days, I feel that simply having a website as a placeholder are long gone. Now, to survive in an online marketplace (which also happens to be supremely competitive), you're going to need a website that adaptable and capable of evolving with time.
One day, you have a great design and the next, you're going to need a blog. Or, maybe you need a newsletter and perhaps, site optimization for a higher ranking result.
So, as a developer, I can take care of this for you:
- Branding (understanding your company's "ethos")
- Designing your site accordingly to the Branding
- Logos and Corporate Identity (Business Cards / Letterheads/ Envelopes)
From a development perspective:
- Shopping cart functionality, including setting up a merchant processor
- Contact forms with a spam catch utility
- Database Integration (Like if you feel that your clients need a u