1. Analyze keywords by search volume - Effectively predict how much search volume a keyword will receive with more than 95% accuracy.
2. Generate and save keyword lists - Comprehensive scoring helps you prioritize keywords by topic or focus in one place to use as a keyword planner.
3. Export your data - Easily export keyword research suggestions, analyses, and lists into metrics-rich, well-formatted CSVs.
4. Find keywords in question format - Stay ahead of the curve by targeting long-tail keywords with high relevance, broadly related topics, or keywords in the form of questions.
5. Sort by predictive keyword metrics - The Keyword Difficulty, Volume, and expected Organic Click-Through Rate scores help predict your ability to rank and drive traffic.
6. Review SERP details by keyword - Understand why pages rank where they do with a SERP analysis breakdown of the elements and link data at each ranking position.
7. Check Keyword Difficulty - Moz’s proprietary Keyword Difficulty score shows how easy (or hard) it is to rank on each SERP.
8. Take your SEO strategy global - Search keyword suggestions and ranking keywords by country for better international SEO strategies.
9. Perform competitive keyword analysis - See what keywords your site ranks for and discover your competitors' most important keywords.