• HVAC load estimation using advanced air conditioning programs (carrier e-20 HAP dos & windows up to HAP 4.51, duct link, pipe design etc.).
• Designer of all air conditioning systems (chilled water system, DX package system, VAV system, terminal units …).
• Prepare primary cost estimation and running cost for all different air conditioning systems.
• Using all HVAC and ventilation equipments selection programs.
• Good selector from companies, manual and submittal.
• Good ex. Preparing specification & bill of quantity.
• Preparation of requests for quotations for equipment and materials and sending to selected suppliers.
• Review contract scope of work and specifications.
• Preparation of flow diagrams and layouts.
• Preparation of equipment / material approval requests and follows up on approvals with client.
• Update all design and construction drawings related to HVAC systems and follow on approvals. (For Commercial, Residential & Industrial Building).
• Excellent knowledge of ASHRAE, SMACNA, NFPA and Modern plumbing standards.
• A training program in the arbitration of investment disputes and drafting legal contracts from the International Court of Arbitration – Cairo.
• Skill communication course in American University – Cairo
• Project management training in American University – Cairo.
• BMS-Building Management Sys. (Honeywell) – Kuwait.
B.Sc. Mechanical Power Engineering
Higher Technological institute 10th of Ramadan City, 1996.
High Diploma in Air Conditioning & Ventilation from
Ain Shams University-Faculty of Engineering, 2004