I am a Senior Instructional Designer with a diverse toolbox of education technology and multimedia skill sets that includes practical application of instructional design principles, adult learning theories, and a mastery of e-learning and media software applications.
I design learning solutions based on real-world scenarios for businesses and organizations employing a variety of instructional design methodologies, including SAM, ADDIE, and ARCS.
I am proficient in using Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, SoftChalk, as well as a host of other educational technology tools. In addition, I also design and develop instructional materials including video tutorials, presentations, multimedia interactions, computer-based training (web-based training), and job aids.
Likewise, I am skilled in Learning Management System administration and developing and implementing SCORM complaint online courses.
My core instructional design competencies include:
• Web Creatives
• Web Design
• Television/Web Commercials
• Graphic Design
• LMS Management & Administration
• Needs Analysis and Assessment
• Project Management
• Content Development
• Technical Writing
• Web Based Training
• Interactive Learning Objects
• Reusable Learning Objects
• 2D & 3D Animation
• Master of Science in Education in Instructional Technology: Adult Learning for Organizations, Kaplan University
• Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design for Organizations, Kaplan University
• Master of Science in Education Media Design & Technology, Full Sail University
• Bachelor of Science in Information Systems & Technology: New Media/Internet Marketing, Kaplan University
Reviews For This Service