25 years of experience in handling all aspects of discovery and trial practice. I regularly handle the following tasks:
• Draft records requests and authorizations for all forms of discoverable records.
• Draft federal and state subpoenas, subpoenas duces tecum and trial subpoenas.
• Coordinate service of process when required.
• Draft, edit, proofread, cite check legal pleadings in state, federal and appellate courts.
• All methods of court filing, including electronic, fax, in-person and mail.
• Deposition scheduling, exhibit preparation, transcript review and summary.
• Time entry and billing.
• Trial preparation, exhibit preparation, coordination with litigation support vendors.
• Trial attendance, voir dire assistance, exhibit coordination and jury observation.
• Fact checking during trial for purposes of witness impeachment.
• Track and manage e-discovery; coordinate computer forensics vendors.
• Manage large-scale document production projects.
• Electronic discovery and ESI management, use of Relativity, CloudNine.
• Arrange for and coordinate depositions.
• Coordinate and communicate with expert and fact witnesses.
• Medical and billing record analysis.
• Deposition and document production analysis; capture and retention of key data.
• Legal research (Westlaw, Lexis-Accurint and PACER).
• Design, oversight and management of office docketing procedure.
• Expert witness research (for purposes of either retention or Daubert challenges).
• Coordinate technical/computer needs during mediation and trial.
• Fields of law include corporate defense, insurance defense, real estate defense, product liability, wrongful death, personal injury defense, fire and explosion (oil, gas and fire department defense).
Reviews For This Service