I have strong analytical, credit and communication skills with depth of experience (Director level) in originating and executing complex infrastructure/project financings, across the bank market as well as the capital markets. Highly experienced in acquisition finance and bridge loan situations across EMEA, Asia-Pacific with particular emphasis around renewables, power, energy and transportation sectors. Experience in the rating of infrastructure / project financings, and working with ECA's.
1. Responsible for the origination and execution of shipping, infrastructure, power (renewables et al.) and project financings;
2. Work closely with applicable industry bankers to identify and originate infrastructure / project finance financings and advisory situations that meet certain target market and capital returns criteria;
3. Structure and execute the applicable debt financing for distribution in either the capital markets (including private placements), or loan syndication market, or both;
4. Provide advisory services to clients seeking to debt finance a particular situation, on matters relating to debt capacity and sources, capital structure and procurement of export agency and other government guarantees;
5. Interface with banks in the project finance market, as well as certain institutional investors, for purposes of syndicating/selling project risk;
STRUCTURED FINANCING --- Asset management of structured Project Finance Transactions, including bilateral and syndicated facilities. Detailed risk evaluation and credit analysis to support decisions.
- Analysis includes cash flow modelling and applying sensitivities in financial models dealing with Tax Loss Surrenders, Shareholder Changes, Authority (Government)
-Disputes, Shareholder Distributions, Novations and Various Events of Default, requiring restructuring.
PPP/PFI ASSIGNMENTS --- Superb knowledge of complex financial modelling, commercial and legal aspects of standard Government contracts (PFI).