· Designed, set up and supported wireless network, with 12 Cisco APs on Windows NT server and 40-50 Teklogix hand-helds running at Key US Federal Government warehouse.
· Support network in corporate office, with two servers running Windows 2000.
· Handpicked to upgrade and maintain all handheld data collection devices currently in use at Key US Federal Government Warehouse in VA.
· Wrote handheld client applications to track massive inventory of Key US Federal Government files in two locations, using Borland C++ and MS Embedded Visual Tools.
· Helped retain $20-million contract with top client after working 16-hour days for four months to clean up Access database and repair reporting problem using Excel and Crystal Reports.
· For valuable contributions, retained during 75% reduction in headcount.
· Rapidly promoted from roles as Software Tester, Technical Rep, Software Developer, and Sr. Software Engineer.
1 Review For This Service