Failed and over-budget software projects are, unfortunately, the norm in today's IT culture. With the rise of online software contracting we've seen a dramatic decrease in quality leaving bad experiences for companies who cannot afford full-time on-site IT resources. This can take many forms:
* Contractor didn't complete all requirements
* Performance is not what was promised
* Contractors quit or disappear completely
* Outdated code is used and security updates have not been performed.
* Contractors take shortcuts by hacking open-source code leaving you with software that cannot be updated leaving it vulnerable to security attacks.
* Every communication is about out-of-scope work and the need for more money.
The list could go on.
eSolutions specializes in these scenarios and will come in an evaluate any unique situation. We are based in Shelby Township MI and guarantee no work will be outsourced. We take pride in our work and receive much of our work through referrals recurring client work. Let us know if you have any questions and if you need someone to give you an outside unbiased opinion of your code.
9 Reviews For This Service