I was interested in programming/development since I was at primary school.
From my primary school, to and after my university, I've been involved in a lot of projects and I've made myself familiar with various programming languages/frameworks and techniques.
In my dev career, I've written clean and robust code that is over 10000 lines.
- Python, Django, Flask, Aiohttp, SQLAlchemy
- C++ (including v14 and 17), Qt
- SQL and NoSQL
- Docker & Kubernetes
Fields that I've experienced
- Finance, Fintech, Financial Analysis
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, CryptoTrading
- Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Being aside I am a fast learner, I'd love to start new challenging.