1. I have written successful grant proposals to government agencies and private foundations (see resume for specifics).
2. I have extensive experience in researching appropriate funding sources.
3. As director of a university publication office I was responsible for publishing books, monographs, and reports.
4. I produced and secured funding for the only documentary on the restoration and preservation of the Abraham Lincoln home in Springfield, IL. (Aired on PBS)
5. I was editor of the Papers of the Abraham Lincoln Assn.
6. I was a member of the publication board of the Illinois Bar Assn.
7. I obtained grants for a large mental health facility, which provided services for persons with mental illinois and substance abuse.
Reviews For This Service