Design structures, such as small buildings or High Rise buildings
• Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
• Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
• Follow construction safety guidelines
• Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
• Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
• Track and report on project progress
• Collaborate with contractors and project managers
• Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
• Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
• Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
• Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
• Attention to detail
• perform the duties of Structural Technical Office Engineer, which includes preparing structural shop drawings bar bending Schedules, bill of quantities.
• Design review.
• Collaborate and Coordinate with all disciplines ( Arch. , MEP, Civil works) through 2D CAD drawings
or Revit 3D models.
• Value engineering of structural design to minimize cost if possible.