I consider myself to be self-driven, organized, and reliable person and a fast learner. I have been working in international education industry for four years.
I am an Australian permanent resident. My current position is an International Student Advisor at TasTAFE (permanent position, part time).
• Marking Officer & Education Consultant (April 2016 to October 2017)
• Campus Management & Student Administration (February 2019 to October 2020)
• International Student Advisor & Student Support Service (October 2020 to present)
• NAATI Professional Translator (English into LOTE) Advanced Diploma of Translating Australian - Institute of Translation and interpretation
• Qualified Education Agent counsellor (QEAC No:M798) - Professional international Education Resources
• HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (No: 6640256-4663537) - CBD College
• Foundations in in Vocational Education and Training Compliance - Australian Institute of Compliance Professionals
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Master of Business Administration (International Business) - The University of Tasmania - Hobart
• Master of Accounting and Marketing - The University of Adelaide - Adelaide, SA, Australia
• Bachelor of Software Engineering - North University of China （South Gate) -Taiyuan Shi, Shanxi Sheng, China