One of the members of our team is an ND and has a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences working with herbal supplements. I have a PhD in Biomedical Sciences and more than 10 years of hands-on experience at Kraft Foods and in academia doing medical, scientific and nutritional research. We have worked together to formulate more than 35 supplements.
Here is the process we follow when formulating a new supplement:
1. First look through the competition's formulations to see all the ingredients currently being used
2. Search for any additional ingredient possibilities not yet being used
3. Thoroughly review the published scientific literature (plus patents if relevant) for each possible ingredient
4. Compile a document of this information
5. Based on all the information gathered, make a recommendation on which ingredients to include and at what dosages
6. Adjust that based on safety data, known side effects and interactions
7. Write up the findings for you listing the chosen ingredients and their benefits
8. Write a batch sheet for the manufacturer
9. Recommend a good manufacturer and fulfillment center
10. Handle any questions from the manufacturer
This entire process is necessary to ensure the supplement is both effective and safe so the customers love it. Plus the safety checks minimize your liability in order to maximize your profit. We handle the entire thing so it runs smoothly.
Reviews For This Service