I have been working as a Technical Illustrator/Artist since September 1978.
Positions held have been in the aviation, car and large format printer industries.
Work produced has been :-
1. Line illustrations. (Assembly, explosion and cutaway).
2. Full colour illustrations (Assembly, explosion and cutaway for client publicity documentation).
3. Some illustrations have been animated and placed into clients User documentation.
4. Design, page layout and printer mark up of documentation.
I studied general art and technical illustration for four years at Barnfield College, Luton, England.
Diploma award made by the Society of Industrial Artists and Designers.
Computer platform used :-
1. Apple Mac OS8 to OSX.
2. Windows NT/2000 XP.
Programs used :-
1. Adobe - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash
2. PTC IsoDraw.
3. 3DS Max (in the process of studying).
1 Review For This Service