Over 7 years of Linux experience in Linux Server Administration, extensive experience in installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Linux boxes, Apache, ApacheTomcat, Jboss, Exim/Qmail/Postfix, MySQL/PgSQL, security software like iptables, CSF/APF etc and other open source software's.
Have very grounded understanding of control panels like cPanel/WHM, Plesk, Ensim, Direct Admin etc, backup utilities like rsync, R1Soft etc and knowledgeable in computer hardware and various devices. I have worked with multinationals as well as medium size companies. Good knowledge of CentOs, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu (basically Debian) Operating systems .
Expert in support/billing software's such as WHMCS, Kayako & many other web hosting tools.
• Software compilation and installation.
• Installing Softwares, Scripts, Control Panels.
• PCI compliance.
• Malware detection and virus removal (Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, OSCommerce and other open source softwares)
• Server migration (cPanel, Plesk, Ensim, Direct Admin, Plain servers etc)
• Server security (Firewall installation & configuration & Testing)
• Server performance and optimization (Linux, Apache, PHP, Nginx, MySQL)
• Email Server Maintenance, configuration, white-listing, spf, dkim, high load delivery etc.
• Upgrading Software and Applying Patches.
• Performing web hosting and troubleshooting on Linux servers without control panels and with control panels like cPanel/plesk/directadmin/ensim etc
• Log Files Interpretation and finding out different software/hardware issues.
• Security concepts/tools/services, booting routines and logging.
• Performing website integration and management.
• Performing server builds by installing and configuring DNS, Apache, Mysql, Mail servers, Firewalls, PHP etc.
• DNS issues. Included