Banner Image

All Services

Programming & Development Apps & Mobile

UI/UX Design and Product Design

$30/hr Starting at $300

I'm focused on making user-centric designs by conjuring ideas and bringing them to life through immersive experiences based on three core values that drive me: creativity, empathy, and complex-simplicity to create accessible designs and good user experiences.

My UX specialties include but are not limited to mobile app design, responsive web design, wireframing, prototyping, user research, and usability testing.

I'm proficient with Figma and Adobe XD and I have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop

I'm knowledgeable in JavaScript, HTML and CSS, Python, and C.

About

$30/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I'm focused on making user-centric designs by conjuring ideas and bringing them to life through immersive experiences based on three core values that drive me: creativity, empathy, and complex-simplicity to create accessible designs and good user experiences.

My UX specialties include but are not limited to mobile app design, responsive web design, wireframing, prototyping, user research, and usability testing.

I'm proficient with Figma and Adobe XD and I have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop

I'm knowledgeable in JavaScript, HTML and CSS, Python, and C.

Skills & Expertise

Adobe XDDesignFigmaProduct DesignPrototypingResearchResponsive Web DesignUsabilityUsability TestingUser Experience Design (UX)UX DesignUX ResearchWeb DesignWireframing

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.