adenicol2003

Fruitland Park, Florida, United States

Yearly Stats: $0 Earned |

Web Programming

All three projects below will reflect my programming knowledge. With A Bar Code Business, Inc. I created a web site with an e-commerce shopping cart. The company gets their pricing from a master distributor for about 75% of their products, because of this I had to create their site to pull the pricing live from the master distributors web site. For the other 25%, the pricing is pulled from their website. If for some reason the master distributors web site goes down, then product information and pricing is pulled from the last archived pricing that was available (not older than 24 hours on most cases). With regional host I had created an on-line web hosting set up form that will allow new and returning users the ability to automatically set up a web site for hosting. Once billing is approved manually, the sales department would log in, select the account to approve and the domain will be automatically set up. Users also have access to an on-line tech support portal where they c

$35 / Hour
$0 minimum budget