Abhisek Kumar Das

Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Yearly Stats: $0 Earned |

Related Services
Skills & Industries
Show your appreciation Others Enjoy This
Comments

The guru of

Services




Abhisek Kumar Das

Product Listing ,Data Entry,Research,MSExcel & PPT

Hi

I am new to freelancing but not inexperienced .

* Graduate.
* Sharp eye for detail (spelling, grammar, tonality).
* Able to meet tight deadlines and work any time 24*7 .

Team of experienced people from BPO, Call Center, Telemarketing, Telesales and Data entry,Research and Creative Writing .

*Data Entry
*Product Listing on Ebay,Amazon and other ECommerce website.
*Strong Professional and Friendly Communication.
*Excellent communication skill.
* PowerPoint/ Keynote/ Prezi,
•Editable/ Fillable PDF’s
•Logo/ Icon design


Given an opportunity to work together, I assure you will be impressed with our attitude as well as quality of work.


Note : If you decide to award me the project after viewing my credentials and sample provide by me you need to do in 2 milestones. 25% of project fees once I accept the project and start working and the rest 75% on project completion.

2017 Guru.com ©. All rights reserved