We follow the payment method based upon the client's convenience, budget and clarity of the scope:
FIXED PRICE PROJECTS:
1. For projects that are between $100 to $500, we take the full escrow payment.
2. For projects that are between $500 to $1000, 50% upfront is to be made and 50% on release.
3. For projects above $5000, the payment is done in 4 parts:
---- 25% upfront
---- 25% on design completion
---- 25% on alpha version
---- 25% on beta version
:::: Alpha delivery will be defined in the SOW document.
:::: Beta version will be delivered before the deployment for the satisfaction of the client.
1. When the scope is clear, we give a cap on final pricing and the billing is done hourly.
2. Other approach is Engagement module. In this we bill the client according to the hours we spend on the projects whose time frame cannot be determined in advance.
Majority of our meetings are done via Skype. We are also open to use Team viewer, Gtalk etc. The meeting that can take place will depend upon the availability of the client. However, the following meeting normally forms a part of the development process of the application to deliver a high quality product within an agreed time frame.
a. Daily Scrum meetings
b. Backlog refinement meetings (Once in a week)
c. Sprint panning meeting / module development meeting
(Start of each module)
d. End of each development cycle/module meeting.
We use Basecamp; the project management Web portal acts as the central place where all activity around a project occurs. Each user—and they can be internal to the company or an outside partner—has her own login credentials, profile, and dashboard that show only information that's relevant to her/him.
I am available to work for 45 hours per week.