Creative, committed, open and flexible.
Alpha Consulting (AC) offers freelance writing and consulting services. I joined Guru in December 2004 - 18 years! It has been a great experience. I have worked with many talented entrepreneurs, SMBs, Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies here.
• 27 years of professional writing and editing experience
140+ 5-star reviews over 15 years:
I took a break from freelance for 2 years (2020-22).
Services I offer:
• Government Contract Writing
• Book Editing
• English to French Translation & vice-versa
• Web Content Writing & Editing
• Course Creation & Writing
I am happy to work with you to achieve your goals. I only bid on select projects where it is a good fit. All content is original, well researched, edited and ready for publishing.
I focus on delivering high quality, engaging content consistently.
It takes time to write well. I am fast, but it is always advisable to plan for enough time and holidays.
Most clients on Guru are in:
- technology (consumer, enterprise)
- real estate
- architecture & construction
Happy to share that 99% of my clients on Guru have come back for a 2nd or 3rd project.
• Financial content has been published in the Wall Street Journal, Yahoo! Finance, Nasdaq, and Morningstar.
• Tech content featured on Apple Insider and tech review sites.
- writing and developing business models, business plans, government proposals & RFPs
- translation French to English, English to French
- creating extensive product descriptions (health and wellness, tech, and apparel)
- editing 150+ books
- writing 17 published books (250-300 pages)
- writing 80+ e-books (25-150 pages)
- writing 18 university courses
AC focuses on creating excellent quality, building brands of value and empowering clients to move forward in the digital landscape with full confidence. Thank you.
Thank you for your interest in working with AC. All clients for any project need to share their names, location, contact information and any details pertinent to the project.
Agreements: For every project, I submit a proposal. After discussion, the client and I define the project's scope, budget and milestones with a clear project agreement (PA) that outlines the work to be completed, payment terms and is signed.
Billing: AC accepts payment via SafePay Escrow. All funds need to be deposited in Escrow before final work is released. Short term projects are usually initiated with a 50% deposit upon commencement and 50% upon final delivery. First payment is non-refundable.
Projects of a larger scope require 20-25% deposit and regular payment at intervals. AC works with clients at an hourly rate or per page rate. Payments are due ahead of time or on date of service for ongoing work. Add-on work beyond original scope is billed at an hourly rate of $75/hour.
Late Payments: Invoices have 3 business days to be paid, after which a 5% late fee is applied. Future work agreements may be terminated at AC's discretion. If payment is not received within 15 days, work is stopped and outstanding payment due is sent to collections. The client is responsible for all collection and attorney fees.
Cancellation Fee: For content retainer projects, if the client wishes to terminate the contract early, the client must pay a cancellation fee equivalent to a payment of one's month work or 15% of the project value, whichever is the greater amount due. Cancellation requests must be given in writing 60 days prior.
Meetings: Our first consultation is free. Subsequent meetings are billed. AC is available via email.