Reliable and Confident Solutions
Over the last 11+ years, Adequate Infosoft Pvt.Ltd. have developed a wide range of software including sites for startup companies, entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Adequate Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. is one of the reputed Software Development for Web, Mobile, Desktop as well as Embedded App Development Company in India that can help you to define your brand and increase your products/or services demand through a customer-centric and data-driven approach for two decades. We understand the importance of an attractive website in today's digital age and be sure to incorporate all aspects of digital marketing such as SEO, PPC, content marketing, and more to achieve outstanding results.
We provide the following services as follows:
1. Web Application Development,
2. Mobile Application Development,
3. Custom Software Development and
4. IoT/Embedded Development
5. Maintenance and QA Testing.
6. SEO/SMO Services
We are having experienced many technologies as follows:
1. .Net - Telerik, Silverlight, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, DevExpress, MVC, LINQ, SQLServer, DotNetNuke, Entity Framework, SOA Architecture, Kendo UI, Azure
2. PHP - Zend, YII, CodeIgniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Magento, Wordpress, Woo-Commerce, PrestaShop, Joomla, Drupal, MySQL, Core PHP, Symphony, Shopify, OSCommerce
3. Mobile App - Android and iPhone App development. Native, Hybrid and apps
based on HTML5 (Responsive), Xamarin, Titanium, Flutter, Objective C, ReactNative, etc.
4. Designing - HTML5, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Node.js, jQuery, React.js, meteor.js,
5. Database- MYSQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, SQL, Oracle
6. Embedded Development: Python, Arduino, Embedded System, Raspberry Pi, Django, etc.
We are also in SEO - On Page/Off page/SEO optimization and have experienced in providing SEO services.
We always believe in long-term relationships with our clients and reach the deadlines with the reliability of the project.
Availability- 40 hrs/week,
Flexible with All Time Zones.
Quality Support- Yes,
Communications Skills- Excellent In English.
Attachments (Click to Preview)