Adewunmi Olufemi holds a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with excellent academic record. This is in addition to technical and analytical experiences in oil and gas sector.
• Perform all Mechanical Equipment and piping Calculations, as assigned.
• Perform Piping/Pipeline flow Assurance/Simulation Studies
• Sizing of ALL pumps and prime movers
• Mechanical calculations in accordance with ASME, API, NFPA, DNV and other applicable Codes
• Sizing and calculations for sizing/selecting critical equipment on Facilities.
• Perform Process engineering functions on demand.
• Development of Hydraulic Analysis Report
• Sizing of Storage Tanks
• Mechanical sizing of process vessels
• Capacity Check validations
• Piping and Pipeline Stress Calculations
• Update of PFD and P&ID datasheets
• Review of PFD, UFD and P&IDs prior to issue to QA/QC group
• Development of Mechanical Bill of Materials
• Development of Mechanical Design Report
• Development of Basis of Design
o Development of Training Slides.
o Lectures Presentation on Facility Engineering Equipment Design
o Coordination of Participant Training Materials, assessments and courses grades
• Preparation of Training Slides and Materials
• Provision of Technical Support to Participants
• Collation of Quizzes and Assignments for Grading
• Strong capabilities using current mainstream computer applications in Windows and Desktop Publishing including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power Point,
• Demonstrates Competency in the use of software AUTOCAD, PIPESIM, AMETank, HYSYS.
• Hobbies include watching football, reading as well travelling.
6 hours/day, Payment through online transfer or paypal, preffered communication style is through e-mail