Deep Learning Engineer with experience in the machine and deep learning algorithms and applications in Computer Vision, reinforcement learning, and Natural Language Processing(NLP).
"Good communication and very comprehensive and respects the deadline and requirements. Highly recommend working with him."
Project - A comparative study on Unet for lung cancer segmentation
Are you looking for a well-trained machine learning engineer who can take advantage of the data you have to boost the growth of your business?
When done right machine learning and deep learning can help you make state of the art products which can help you better serve your customers and increase sales and cut cost.
However, it's difficult to find well-trained machine learning engineers because majority of them are working for big technical and financial companies. It's more difficult to find machine learning engineers who are creative and have solid communication and project management skills.
That's where I come in. I specialize in developing machine learning and deep learning solutions for startups, individuals, and small businesses.
I have experience working in:
- Artificial intelligence software, mobile, and web applications.
- Computer Vision applications such as image classification, image classification with localization, Object Detection, Object Recognition, Object Segmentation, Image Style Transfer, Image Colorization, Image Reconstruction, Image Super-Resolution, and Image synthesis.
- Natural Language Processing applications such as Machine translation, Speech Recognition, Sentiment analysis, Question Answering, Automatic Summarization, Chatbots, Market Intelligence, Text Classification, Character Recognition, and Spell Checking.
- Reinforcement learning algorithms, Q-learning, State-Action-Reward-State-Action, Deep Q Network (DQN), Deep Deterministic Policy Gradient (DDPG), counterfactual Regret Minimization, Model-free, and Model-based agents, On-policy and Off-policy agents.
- Artificial intelligence applications in finance like credit/trading, credit/sales, rates/trading, foreign exchange/trading, cash/trading, derivatives/sales.
Available 40-60 hours/week