I am Member of Association of Chartered certified Accountants-United Kingdom .My professional experience is backed by nearly 7 years spent working in the financial and services sector.
Assistant Manager Finance - Sarbanes Oxley ACT – 404 expert | USA Top 10 RCM solution provider- NASDAQ Registered:• Responsible for the review of internal control environment to ensure the design, implementation and monitoring of control points are efficient and effective, to include risk assessments, audit plans, audit programs and audit reports
• Develop and deliver training material to SOX Program participants, including Business/IT management and Internal Audit
• Plan and execute audit assignments which include assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure and compliance with policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Attribute, Performance, and Implementation); familiarity with the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Code of Ethics and Practice Advisories for Assurance and Consulting Services.
• Responsible for Performing Internal Audit of Account receivable, Account Payable, Treasury and Financial statements.
UAE Based Financial Institution
Senior Internal Auditor
• Performed Management Audits and HR audits to evaluate the effectiveness and suitability of control.
• Ensuring monthly balancing of all head of accounts. Review of bank reconciliation and
settlement of identified differences.
• Review of fixed assets register, reckoning of depreciation, insurance coverage, inventory, fixed asset counts and stock takes.
• Review and analysis of expenses ensuring approvals, reasonableness and their accounting treatment.
Accounts Trainee /Assistant
• Data entry
• General accounts related work such as preparation of vouchers, record Keeping and accounting transactions.
• Process Journal entries and performed accounting corrections to ensure accurate record.
• Handling day to day Accounts in Quick Book and Tally [ ERP]
• Bank Reconciliation & ledger Account Reconciliation.
• Preparing Management Accounts Reports and Ratio analysis and Graphical presentation.
12 Hours per week