"Games that don't suck make the bucks" - Altamush Nayyer Khan 'Attish'
Hello! I am a professional Game Designer and Unity Game Developer!
I provide Unity Game programming, game design documents, game mechanics, game writing, story development, scripts and dialogues
A link to my previous work can be found here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzklrx5xEWIKSMZ2mp38ltg
I usually work alongside other talented people to provide full game development services. The people that I hire usually include game artists (2D and 3D), 3D environment artists, back-end developers and animators.
My process for Unity Game Development, or Game Design Documents, or Game Direction Services is as follows:
1. Listen to your game idea
2. Create a plan and gather requirements based on your idea.
3. Send the plan for approval to you.
4. If approved, we will refine the plan further. if not approved, we will make adjustments according to your feedback.
5. We will begin working on a module that you select from the plan.
6. We will refine the module and fix bugs during the development/design after providing test builds/drafts to you.
7. We will work using milestones to complete each module and give the source code/draft to you at the end of every module.
8. We will repeat from step 5 for the next module until the game is complete.
Looking forward to working with you.
Attachments (Click to Preview)