A Linux Enthusiast and fedora ambassador. Love to be a part of this great community. By providing right support and services to my clients to give them one hundred percentage satisfaction.
All my jobs, past and current ones revolve around system administration, mostly LAMP stacks. Added advantage to my career is that I have worked on more than 300+ WHM/Cpanel hosted Websites & Multiple Server Environment. My profile covered the management of All types of Linux servers which includes most advanced settings. My Daily tasks covered the following operational Areas.
1. Management of Web Servers & Control Panels
2. Setup & Maintenance of Server Security using IPtables, File Based Security, Selinux, & Service specific security
3. Setup & Maintenance of Server Performance Tuning using different tools like TOP, VMSTAT, /Proc etc
4. Monitor Server performance using Nagios, Centreon etc.
5. Level 2 & Level 3 Issue Resolution on High Availability & Redundant Server Nodes.
6. Daily/Weekly/Monthly backup of Critical Data's & Server Configuration using advanced backup tools like Amanda/Bacula etc.
7. Virtualization using Xen and Vmware
8. Knowledge in Server Management, antivirus configuration, firewall, domain controller and active directory.
9. Management of Databases like Mysql, MSSQL, Configuration of LAMP Architecture & Maintenance, Shell Scripting etc.
10. Advanced Linux Services Like Selinux, Ldap, Kerberos, NFS V4 Services Management.
I am a Redhat Certified Security Specialist and I can better implement security on your server. I am aware about security loophole on the server and i can fix it. most of my experience comes from Red Hat and CentOS distributions, so I have the required experience and expertise to administer such systems.
Following are my service highlights.
1. I communicate and provide update in regular interval of time to my clients.
2. I understand the value of Time/Money of my client and myself.
3. I am full time hard core linux professional only.
4. I have very limited holidays as no weekends too
5. I make clear about my availability throughout the time
6. I am reachable on mobile/skype/voip phone in an emergency situation
Any time I am ready to work based on the severity of issues. I know every issue is critical since server is a core part of every business. My Preferred communication Language is English.