Expert in Vector Graphics
I am highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Coreldraw.
I’m also proficient in Photoshop and Indesign.
I've done numerous successful projects being an online freelancer since 2010.
These involve the following:
- Raster image to vector conversion
- Laser engraving file preparation
- Template creation for sports helmet, car decals, shirts, etc.
- Labels and pouches creation of files to be sent to the printing press
- Spot color separation per layer for silk-screen shirt printing
- Signage layout
- Line drawings, background removal, business cards, logos, catalogs, and more.
But before I became an online freelancer, I have been working as a signage contractor way back from 1995 to 2002. I do sales and promote my sign products, and at the same time, I create clients’ graphic layout and operate the cutter/plotter machine to produce vinyl cut stickers needed for signage. I also managed a team at that time, fabricating and installing different signages such as lighted panaflex, tarpaulin, acrylic and metal signs, neon lights, window store decals, banners, and more. I have done many successful sign projects for different establishments such as restaurants, hospitals, hardware, furniture, etc.
- Hours of operation: 40hrs per week - Monday to Friday.
- Payment Terms: Fixed Price or Hourly.
- Preferred Communication: Thru Guru's email message only.