Expert Game Design and Development
I am a software entrepreneur and architect in various disciplines, which include enterprise, solutions, integration, and software architectures, as well as software development on a multitude of platforms and with multiple languages.
My skills include:
- Providing technical leadership and vision to large projects
- Implementing formal SDLC and DevOps practices
- Application (C#, Java, C++) design and development
- Game/graphic design and development
I have a degree in games programming design and development. My game programming skills include:
- C++ (Including plugin) and blueprint development including game flow design, animation (including blend spaces and montages), AI, sequences, first and third person designs, texture, and material design.
- Graphic design
i. Using Photoshop and Illustrator to create game assets.
ii. Using Adobe After Effects to generate marketing material.
- Numerous existing assets I created that will speed up projects significantly.
- Expert knowledge in embedding external packages and libraries into Unreal Engine.
- Creating mobile applications using Unreal Engine and Apple mobile development toolsets.
- Embedding neural networks into unreal applications.
My company, Augmented Enterprise, create enterprise applications using Unreal Engine game technology: https://augmentedenterprise.com/
We are experts at creating Unreal Engine plugins:
- This plugin provides Kafka access from Unreal Engine:
- Another plugin that is going live soon will provide integration between VoiceAttack and Unreal engine
The demonstration playlist of other software and animation projects:
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
Remote work (telecommute). Short-term projects for software architecture, game design, and expert advice is available for an hourly rate. Discovery work for projects will be done free of charge (within limits).
Longer projects will be quoted once the duration and complexity of the project is known. It is typical for us to negotiate an upfront fee for medium and large projects.
Customers will be granted access to our JIRA backlog and Github repository for the project.
Payment will be done through the Guru.com website.