15+ years experience modeling and developing computer solutions. Web site development, API and plugin integration, manufacturing robotics, embedded software found in consumer electronics...
* .NET C# and VB, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, Linq, SQL, PL/SQL
* VBA, Microsoft Access, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB
* PHP, JQuery, HTML and CSS, WordPress, Joomla, Knockout, AngularJS, NodeJS
* Entity Framework, Hibernate and NHibernate, RESTful API
* Java, Android, Ruby & Rails
* IIS Server, Apache Server
* SharePoint app development and Administration
Here are a few aspects of the challenging projects I have worked on so far:
* Online Payroll - an online solution for processing state monthly payrolls for more a half of a million employees
* Pensions Administration System - conceptual software design, programming and implementation of Pension Contributions System that manages 400,000+ accounts and more than 1 Billion Euro in assets
* Numerous SharePoint apps - HR and holidays management, Vehicle Registration, Financial expenses...
* PriceCoach - developed a complete web solution, internet booking engine for cars, camper, boats and other vehicle rental. http://www.pricecoach.com
* Autodesk/Autocad plugin development - plugin development for Autodesk to manage and synchronize, manage and process Autodesk database items and tables with the Clients Online Database API...
* Web API to link various application with accounting systems as Xero and QuickBooks
* Numerous web site and solutions, CMS components, modules and plugins I also take it very seriously communicating project progress to my clients.
To do that best, I use the well know project and task management system "Redmine", where clients can see the project progress and specific tasks, can comment on tasks, post new ones, prioritize and much more.
Available 30 hours weekly.