I work weekdays, no more than 12-hours a day. If with holiday pay/overtime, I can work weekends, and possibly holidays.
I typically work on a first-come-first-serve basis, and can book work months in advance. However, if you're on a budget and have a lenient schedule, I can get the project within your price range.
Steps for workflow:
1) Planning-- Discus and cite any references or specifications I must adhere to. Project specifications are outlined, with a listed itinerary of what I will create for you.
2) Thumbnails-- I sketch small rough drafts that you may choose from.
3) Sketches-- I make a more detailed full-size sketch.
4) Inking-- I finalize the design.
5) Coloring-- I finish the image. Any coloring and formatting (such as Game Assets arranged into Sprite Sheets, preparing book illustrations for print, etc.)
6) Delivery-- You receive the finished work! :)
I will communicate with you with check-ins on each step. You can make requests for changes at each of these steps (changes are billed as additional work, see below).
I can be contacted via:
- this site (guru)
- my email: email@example.com
- Skype: mixiekins
Any materials/shipping costs are factored into the budget, and changes are billed additionally. If anything was not explained to me in the 1st step of the workflow or was otherwise changed after the fact, it will not be included in the original budget and must be billed as changes.