Banner Image


  • Commercial Interior Design
  • Construction
  • Construction Residential
  • Contemporary Art
  • Floor Plan


  • Apartments

    $1,300/hr Starting at $150K Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    Brigade Insignia has an array of lifestyle features that are intended to improve the quality of life for its occupants, in addition to its eye-catching exterior. Every facility, from lush green areas...

    Commercial Interior DesignConstructionConstruction ResidentialContemporary ArtFloor Plan


Bangalore Real Estate Apartments

The Brigade Insignia Master Plan is the comprehensive floor plan for the project, which spans 7 acres and includes 300 opulent 3 and 4 BHK luxury residences. Brigade Insignia is an upscale township development located near Kogilu Cross, North Bangalore, that has exquisitely designed residences with floor plans varying from 2200 to 2800 square feet. Less than 20% of the project is made up of building, with the remaining 80% being open space.