I am a firm believer in quality over quantity which is why I do not simply take pictures, I create it!
A photography enthusiast since 2006, I worked as a freelance photographer since 2012. I then continued my photography and started working as a professional photographer from 2013 up to the present. I established my own photography studio (PIX-iT STUDIO) in 2014. I have done several studio and onsite shoots for corporate; commercial and editorial; weddings; fashion; food and product; interior and real estate photography; print ads; brochures; school graduation pictorials; and events coverage.
I am a firm believer in quality over quantity which is why I do not simply take pictures, I create it. Guided by my years of experience and self hard-learned lessons throughout my photography career, I ensure that my client's vision will be perfectly captured and executed into pixels that will create a perfect image.
Currently, I am using multiple camera set-ups with professional lenses and studio strobes including portable strobe lights for location shoot and different background set-ups that will suite the nature of the project and fulfill the client’s requests and needs.
Capable of the following:
- understanding and working with clients’ needs and goals;
- preparing treatment and mood boards required for the project, including lighting set-ups; pegs; styling; etc.
- preparing necessary equipment for the project
- directing the model/client, if needed
- editing and retouching (post-processing), as necessary
- leading the production team
- delivering high-quality output files
- UNTV News and Rescue
- UNTVCUP, Ang Liga ng mga Public Servants
- Wish 107.5 FM
- Daniel’s Coffee
- EFS Apparel
- BMPI (Breakthrough and Milestones Productions International)
- Great Year Industries Corp., Manila
- Medic + Aid Distributors Inc.
- Bread and Butter
- Nolasco & Associates Law Offices
- Ardent World Inc. (AWI)
- La Chévrerie Resort & Spa
- La Verdad Christian College
- Professional Scuba Diving International (PSI)
- Smallville Dive Center and Resort
Can Work Hourly, Fulltime or By Contract.