Attorney: Litigation, E-Commerce, Intellectual Property Protection
I am an attorney licensed in Ukraine, practicing law for 11 years. A member of The New York State Bar Association as a foreign attorney.
For over 4 years i have been providing paralegal services for litigation attorneys based in the US. I specialize in areas such as Litigation, E-commerce and Intellectual Property protection.
- drafting complaints, answers other pleadings;
- drafting motions, discovery requests/responses, judicial forms;
- drafting appeals briefs;
- case law research.
Legal services for E-Commerce:
- legal services for Amazon Sellers;
- due diligence on issues related to e-commerce;
- tax planning of e-commerce business;
- claims handling, etc.
Intellectual property protection:
- trademark/design/patent search;
- trademark/design/patent registration;
- IP due diligence;
- drafting license agreements;
- handling domain name disputes.
Earned LLM degree. Completed the following legal courses:
- English Common Law: Structure and Principles (University of London);
- Internet Giants: The Law and Economics of Media Platforms (The University of Chicago);
- European Business Law: Understanding the Fundamentals (Lund University);
- European Business Law: Doing Business in Europe (Lund University);
- An Introduction to American Law (University of Pennsylvania);
- Rethinking International Tax Law (Universiteit Leiden);
- International Law in Action: The Arbitration of International Disputes (Universiteit Leiden);
- General Course on Intellectual Property (World Intellectual Property Organization).
I offer the best quality/price ratio. The project will be completed in time.
My website chyrkinlaw.com
A SafePay payment is required before starting a project.
Attachments (Click to Preview)