Imagination, ingenuity and creativity are the three words that make me move in the right way, they are my gear.
Since my youth I love programming and design.
I started by making some websites for friends, then for their business.
I did my military service and shortly afterwards I became administrator of the computer networks, workstations and server of my Unit Command.
During my free time I was fascinated by the game engine Unity3D, where I learned C# and developing games, mainly for mobile. At that time it was still Unity 3. I also did some projects on Unreal Engine 4 and CryEngine.
Since then I have never stopped trying new programming languages, techniques for creating websites and software.
Imagination, ingenuity and creativity are the three words that make me move in the right way, they are my gear. It's just I want to use new technologies, code editors, game engines and modeling software.
I am a freelancer who works remotely on flexible hours.
What can you expect from me:
- Customer satisfaction or money back;
- A project, that within your budget, meets your expectations;
- I believe that my first responsibility is to my customers;
- I have a lot to offer you if you contact me.
Here's what I need from you before working on your project:
- Clearly and comprehensively, deliver detailed project requirements;
- Feel free to share your goals and expectations with me;
- If necessary, be available for an online conversation.