Experienced Writer With A Midas Touch
Crispus at a Glance:
- Holds an MBA (Strategic Management) from the United States International University in Nairobi.
- Worked professionally at: Safaricom (the largest company in East and Central Africa), the United Nations Offices in Nairobi and Kenya Red Cross.
- Currently a content writer and entrepeneur. His work has appeared in: CIO East Africa, Daily Nation, Seeking Alpha, Business2Community and Cash Cow Media Network.
- Has written more than 5000 articles in the last 6 years.
- Has served more than 300 clients from more than 20 countries.
Here are two comments from some of my past clients:
“Crispus was a joy to work with and will be a long lasting partner in business ventures to come. He not only produced what I needed, he went above and beyond and stayed in constant communication with me from beginning to end. His professionalism and knowledge of the subject matter coupled by the work he produced speaks for itself. Thank you very much again my friend and I look forward to working with you again very soon. GMTA! ” — Shadaleb
“I have worked with this freelancer for around 6 months now and his work is constantly improving. I will definitely work with him again. Thank you. ” — FLA_Support
I always communicate with my clients. I try to reply all messages within 1 hour. Finally, I accept payments via: Guru system and Paypal.
Attachments (Click to Preview)