1. A general estimate is made. A good faith non-refundable payment of $300 is made. This payment is applied to the project.
2. I will create a detailed set of requirements for the project, going back and forth with you until we both completely agree on the requirement.
3. I will create a detailed estimate based on the project requirements.
4. You may continue with with the project or not. If you do not continue, the non refundable $300 payment is kept my me, and the project requirements are owned by you.
5. IF you continue 1/2 of the new estimate or $300 (whichever is greater) is required to schedule the project.
6. After the down payment is made, I will schedule the project. The project is scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
7. When the project starts, All work will be timed, and all progress will be shown to you as it happens.
8. When the time spent (at 95/hr) reaches the down payment amount, all future time will be billed to you once a week and will be due in 14 days or project work will stop.
9. All future work will be billed weekly without any downpayments