Open 24/7 for work opportunities. Prefer phone or email correspondence
James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA
• B.A., Marketing Information Systems; Minor, Computer Information Systems – Graduated May 1999
• Commission Member of the Mayor’s Office for Children, Youth and Families, Charleston, SC.
• Former Council Member of the Charleston Promise Neighborhood’s Community Engagement Council.
• Former Board Member of Charleston’s Museum Mile.
• Current or Former Member of American Marketing Association, Association of Children’s Museums, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce, Charleston’s Travel Council, Lowcountry Local First, South Carolina Association of Non-Profit Organizations
• Volunteer for City of Charleston’s Lunch Buddy program.
• Assistant Coach, Boys Varsity Basketball at Porter Gaud School.
• Tournament Director and Advisor, Annual Holiday Classic – one of the largest single-site basketball tournaments in the country.
• Statistician for numerous professional basketball teams and networks including the Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, Miami Heat, San Antonio Spurs, ESPN, NBC and TNT.
ACT! Adobe Design Suite Business Objects FileMaker Pro GoldMine
Google Docs HTML Lotus123 Lotus Notes Microsoft Office Suite
NGP QuickBooks Pro Raiser’s Edge Sage Accounting TheatreMGR
• Post and Courier’s High Profile September 26, 2009
• Riley For Mayor 2007 Most Valuable Player Award.
• VNU Expositions, Inc. / Nielsen Business Media 2002 Employee of the Year.
• VNU Expositions, Inc. / Nielsen Business Media 2002 & 2003 President’s Award Nominee.