Animator specialized in 3D character animation for gameplay and digital 2D animation. Background in graphic design and visual arts
• Classical Animation, concluded in august, 2010, at Vancouver Film School, Vancouver, Canada
• 3D animation (Autodesk Maya) – DRC professional training (240 hours), São Paulo, concluded in august, 2007
• Flash Advanced and Character Animation with Flash, ENG training center, São Paulo, 2004
• Industrial Design Bachelors, concluded in July, 2000, at FAAP University – São Paulo, Brazil
• Extensive knowledge of Autodesk Maya and the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Flash and Photoshop). Basic knowledge of the ToonBoom Harmony suite, Autodesk MotionBuilder and Unity 3D
• Portuguese (first language)
• English (bilingual proficiency)
• French (working proficiency)
• Spanish (working proficiency)
• 2012 – 2015: 3D animator at Vandal Games Inc. (www.vandalgames.net).
Worked as gameplay animator, also created animation for trailers and teasers.
• 2012: Freelance animator and character designer for Pleio Health Support Systems (Montréal) (www.pleio.com).
Worked on storyboarding, character design and Flash animation.
• 2011: Animation assistant for the Oscar nominee feature film “O Menino e o Mundo” at the Studio “Filme de Papel” (www.filmedepapel.com.br).
• 2010 – present: Owner/animator at Donguri Studio (www.donguri.com.br).
Working on 2D and 3D animation, background arts and compositing for TV show openings, commercials and videos.
• 2007 – 2009: 3D animator and 3D generalist at Studio Bijari (www.bijari.com.br).
Worked on openings for TV shows and movies, promotional teasers and animated video-sceneries for concerts.
• 2006 – 2007: Multimedia designer at Irmãs de Criação (www.irmasdecriacao.com.br).
Worked on multimedia projects, animation, graphic design and websites.
• 2005 – 2006: Multimedia designer at Traffic Sports Marketing (www.traffic.com.br).
Worked on multimedia projects, branding, graphic design, presentations and websites.
• 2001 – 2004: Freelance multimedia designer and visual artist.
Available full-time, unless there's another project underway.
Attachments (Click to Preview)