Currently, I'm working on my website, project, and soon to be my whole name "Spot&Edit". Hopefully, it'll bring joy to my clients and make sure their problems and needs are fulfilled.
A dedicated Freelancer pursuing my journey in the editing and writing industry with
no record of customer fulfillment yet, but this is what I'm aiming for. Moreover, my work experience as an Academic Counselor and an English teacher has made me grow to realize that I can do more and gain more, from research and knowledge to guiding and supervising. Therefore, I'm honored to have the privilege to work with anyone who's having problems with their documents and need them to be checked at any time. Other than that, I'm an Arab, and I'm true to my beliefs and principles. Arabic is my mother tongue, but I'm also very fluent in English since I was a child in school to developing it in university where I majored in English Language and Literature. Hopefully, that should do it and you got to know me better. Happy to accept a job from anyone anytime and help me gain credibility and experience.
- Prepared to work for nothing or very low fees for now.
- Agree on a specific fee before we start.
- Hand a sample of a page or two so I can proofread them for free.
- I work out within my average reading rate.
- Double-check with me on the deadline to avoid misunderstanding. As the time zone might be different, or the client might want it earlier than expected.
- Any agreement reached must be properly signed, sealed, and delivered. (Binding contract).
Attachments (Click to Preview)