• years of in-depth hands-on experience in full life cycle of software development or web developer etc. etc.
• Deliver quality product within the deadline is the main priority
I am an enthusiastic coder and Working as a Full-stack Web Developer. Ready to take up risk and challenges. The main priority is to deliver and develop software for small to medium size business that meets or exceeds client expectations
• Over 3 years of IT industry experience in domain such as eCommerce, ERP, CMS, CRM, Health Care, Web Development
• Skilled in developing Web, Client/Server & n-tier applications using PHP,CodeIgniter,Laravel, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013/2015,JQuery, AJAX, AngularJS, Node.js, Ruby, REST API, MVC, COM, XML, XSD,Python, Web Services, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, NUnit, payment Integration
• Good experience in developing CMS, CRM,
• Good experiences with SDLC and team management
• Implementation of best Pattern and Practices with MS technologies and better coding standards and strategies
• Familiar with UML designs. Knowledge of Use Cases, Classes, and Sequence diagrams
• Writing projects technical and designs documents
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Awareness of ISO 9001-2000 and CMMI level 3 processes
• Skilled in handling clients, knowledge, and experience using online web conferencing tools such as GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect Pro. and WebEx
• Web Application and IIS performance tuning using Performance monitoring tools and Load testing tools such as Telerik Test Studio, Apache JMeter, Load Runner and Load Storm
• Implementation using Microsoft Application Data Block and Microsoft Enterprise Libraries 5.*
• Knowledge of Project Tracking tools such as Bugzilla, Testopia, RallyDev, Jira and OnTime.
• Familiar with website load balancing, database mirroring clustering configuration.
• Familiar with mobile app development
• Expert in JW player configuration and programming
• Provides assistance to other project teams in terms of discussion, consultation, and issue resolution
Attachments (Click to Preview)