I work with tech startups, non-profits and international economic development projects that go with strategic visions and beautiful missions.
My work experience includes,
- A total of over 50 successful Facebook & AdWords campaigns including cost optimization, video ads, leads, conversions, and including campaigns with budgets from around 5000$ / month.
- Analyzing data from various sources and tools like Google Analytics, Google Trends, Mix-panel, and in setting-up cross-product data flows for custom dashboards on Google's novel Data Studio.
- On-Page SEO that has put websites on the first page of Google results.
- Over 40 landing pages that have proven to be high converters in live campaigns and making interactive web product prototypes with Axure.
- Managing, automating and activating campaigns & subscribers with Mail Chimp and Drip.
My experience in new product development includes validating ideas, formulating MVPs, defining product requirements, screening, hiring and leading teams of developers and designers, prototyping, user experience, and user interface design.
- I excel at creating productive work environments that get results on-time due to my highly empathic and perceptive character traits.
- I'm very confident in speaking with stakeholders, customers, and anyone involved in a project while keeping the company's interest in mind.
Feel free to get in touch with me in case you have a question or you'd just like to chat about your product or strategy.
Attachments (Click to Preview)