Banner Image


  • Accounting
  • Amazon
  • Bookkeeping
  • Tax
  • Tax Accounting
  • Annual Reports
  • eBay Sales
  • Excel
  • Income Statement
  • International
  • Measure Of Software Similarity (MOSS)
  • Microsoft Office Suite
  • Sales
  • Sales and Use Tax
  • Tax Returns

Sign up or Log in to see more.



    $15/hr Starting at $25


    AccountingAmazonAnnual ReportsBookkeepingExcel
  • UK&EU sales tax vat iva dph tva ust moss

    $20/hr Starting at $40

    Does your UK or a foreign company need to be registered for UK tax? Do you need to be registered in EU for DPH, Mwst, IVA, TVA? Do you need MOSS VAT account - Union and Non-Union registration...

    AmazoneBay SalesInternationalMeasure Of Software Similarity (MOSS)Sales


Integrity + Accuracy

I am VAT registered - GB251033551

I provide UK and EU VAT tax services - registration and VAT returns, consultancy
- for limited companies - I can establish your UK company, calculate and submit Annual Accounts and Corporation Tax Return, cease business - strike-off.
- for sole traders - self-assessment accounts - Expenses and benefits, payrolling

I passed two accounting certificates - 1994 and 2014, Cert of Pr. Acc. level 5 ( 190 of 360 credits of Business Studies). I had changed several very busy bookkeeping jobs mainly at the retail and hospitality industry.
Nowadays I have worked as an independent accountant providing VAT EU tax services and Corporation Tax Returns and Annual Accounts submissions.

Work Terms

Price is fully competitive, you can offer your own price, after accepting the contract a milestone is required.

Attachments (Click to Preview)