Servicenow / Solution Architect
• Over 4+ years of experience as ServiceNow Developer and Solutions Architect.
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (01007494).
• ServiceNow Certified Developer (010000576).
• Winner of Creatorcon at Servicenow knowledge17.
• Certified Professional Scrum Master and ITIL.
• Over 14+ years of experience in requirement elicitation, architecture, design, development, integration, deployment, training and support.
• Experience with ServiceNow Scripting, Configuration, Administration and Integration with various enterprise and cloud apps using Service Oriented Architecture, ETL and Web Services.
• Experience with both traditional and Agile/SCRUM processes.
• Experienced in project management, presales, IT services and operations management, Incident management and resolution, software release, change release, configuration management, change request, status report, share project information and liaise with different departments, vendors and users, demos as well as live environment support activity.
• Worked with Governance Risk and Compliance frameworks.
• Comprehensive Information Technology experiences in ServiceNow, SDLC, SQL, PLSQL Programming, ITSM, ITIL, and MS Technologies in Web Application, Real Time System (C #.NET, ASP .NET VB .Net), Product Development and Customer Relationship Management (CRM Dynamics).
• Domain knowledge of Defense organization, IT, Broadcast, Production, University, Real Estate etc.
Max 30 hours/week
Can be contacted over the phone or email