Platform Developer 1 certified professional with 7+ years of experience in software development and maintenance including 4+ years of experience providing Salesforce Sales Cloud solutions.
• Served as a primary Salesforce developer | administrator for an organisation for more than a year with 30+ users.
• Written 10000+ lines of apex code including apex triggers, lightning components, custom controllers, test classes and asynchronous apex using apex design best practices and governor limits.
• Developed 25+ lightning components including lightning web components and have exposed them to a customer community.
• Created 100+ custom objects and 1000+ custom fields for standard and custom applications and implemented security around the application using profiles, permission sets, validations, sharing settings, role hierarchy, record types and apex sharing.
• Created 50+ workflows and process builders, flows and formulas for automation in standard and custom applications.
• Built 25+ reports and dashboards as per the business requirements and performed data imports using Salesforce data loader.
• Developed integrations using SOAP and REST web services including integrations with Google Calendar and QuickBooks.
• Experience in configuring product bundles, creating product rules and setting pricing methods on Salesforce CPQ.
• Created a secure customer community portal on Salesforce for helping the customers to create cases in Salesforce.
• Performed code deployment from sandboxes to production and between different Salesforce orgs using Salesforce CLI.
• Experience in Salesforce DX, Salesforce CLI for modern source driven development approach by Salesforce.
• Created multiple proof of concept, statement of work, solution, implementation, user training and support documents. Strong communication and team building skills with the proficiency of mapping business requirements with the key stakeholders.
• Active member of Salesforce trailblazer community with 146 badges, 4 superbadges and ranger qualifications.
I prefer to work on both full time and part time opportunities. I prefer the payment to be made biweekly, but monthly payments are also fine. I prefer communication on any platform the client feels comfortable with.