guarentee for something different & innovative at the cost of value for money.
Personal Identity : Hitendra Jayantilal Somani.
Phone No. : 26454614., 9890234569
Height - Brushed shoulders with Commoner to Celebrities.
Weight – More 30 years of Advertising & Marketing experience.
Married - To social service for life. Strong support to National Integration & Youth Development.* Health - Excellent, improving year after year.*Age – 52 years
Education* B.Sc. from Fergusson College, Pune (1982)* Diploma in Business management, from Xavier Centre for Management Studies, Pune. (1985)* Course in Packaging Technology from Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai [accredited by Asian Federation of Packaging. (1983)* Course in Advertising Management from Symbiosis, Pune. (1983)* computer programming & Window – 95 From, Data System services (1983) & Westind Integrated system (P) Ltd., Pune. (1995)
* International trade from Mahratta Chamber of Commerce &
Industries Pune. (1994) * Special Training course in Museum & Exhibition
Technology from Munich (Germany) (1995) & Singapore. (1998)*Cartoon Drawing from India Art Gallery, (2009)*’Train the trainers’ course from ISTD, New Delhi.
* Six sigma course at MCCI & A by at Pune. * Currently studying common wealth youth programme with IGNOU*. Advanced Degrees in all those that are beyond the Text Books.*Versatility is specialty
Hobbies-spiritual research, Philatelist, Listening to Indian Classical Music,
Landscape photography, Drawing, painting and Social Psychology.
Languages known :Can speak, read & write: English, Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati.
Can Understand : Punjabi, Marwadi, Sindhi, Kacchi.
Personal Philosophy: Nothing comes free & nothing is impossible
lCOMMUNITY AWARDS & HONOURS CONFERRED ON
1. National Youth Award by Govt. of India (Min. of Human Resources)
2. National Integration & Universal Brotherhood Award by National Integration & Universal Brotherhood Committee Govt. of Maharashtra.
3. Dist. Youth Award by Nehru Yuva Kendra Ministry of youth affairs & sports
1) on hourly or retainership consultation basis or
2) one time total planning & line of action consultation