High quality game development
I am an expert game developer and C# programmer, highly competent in carrying out even the most advanced tasks a job could require. I work hard to provide exceptional quality and as high client satisfaction as possible.
I mainly use the Unity Engine, which I have come to know inside out, learning both it’s potential and it’s limitations.
I have been programming for 10 years, and began developing games 6 years ago, fueled by a childhood passion. 2 years ago game development became my career, as I joined a local game development studio. Quickly proving my skills, I became a lead developer and the company's CVO, taking on big projects and seeing them through without a sweat.
During the last two years, I have developed a number of games for known, successful companies, such as:
- Nordcurrent, a big international developer and publisher of casual and freemium games
- Philip Morris, the world's largest tobacco company
- Monclarity, raised $5M with the game I took part in developing, in collaboration with their team and RapidBricks studio:
You can get more information about these and other games in my portfolio.
My strengths as a programmer and a freelancer:
- I write efficient code, which leads to great performance
- I write flexible code, which means that adding or changing any subsequent features will be much quicker and much less likely to introduce new bugs
- I write platform independent code, which means that I can easily make your game run on any popular computer or mobile OS
- I code fast - all deadlines will be met
- I know how hard it is sometimes to explain a creative idea in technical language. I will ask just the right questions to understand your vision as accurately as possible
- I approach each client individually, working out every little thing if needed. Working hours, communication methods, milestones, scheduled reports and meetings, extra features and project support