Cases carefully prepared. Work with attorneys to fill forms and coordinate with their office team.
Legal Assistant, specialized in U.S. immigration case filings, eg., H-1B, I-140's, AOS, family based cases. Answer to USCIS request for evidence.
• Prepared family and employment-based adjustment of status, and consular processing
• prepare I-134s and I-864s and other documents for visa interviews, assisting with registration and with scheduling/rescheduling of visa interviews
• prepare and upload cases to CEAC, DS-160s and DS-260s,
• Interact and work closely with clients to gather and organize supporting data
• Conducted research regarding recent Immigration Laws
• Maintain databases and files
• Conduct substantive legal research using Westlaw and other databases,
• Complete forms and prepare documentation; check/edit legal forms and documents for accuracy
• Strong research, analytical, critical thinking and judgment skills
• Ability to respect confidentiality and issues of sensitive nature
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently
• Ability to manage and juggle multiple projects
• Conduct Research using online databases to stay current on changing policies, laws and regulations in immigration.
Work with Technology companies and law firms.