infobliz

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Yearly Stats: $0 Earned |

The guru of

Services




infobliz

Web Design | Web Application | Flash Application | WordPress | Cakephp | Mobile Application | Web Marketing

Founded: 2007

Work Terms

Our Business terms:1. Pre-Payment of 30% from the total amount should be made prior to the start of the project.2. Second term Payment of 40% from the balance 70% should be made after the 50% completion of the project. 3. Balance 30% payment should be made after 100% completion of the project.We accept payments through Guru Payment System only.We normally use Guru PMB for communications as it is helpful to keep record of project conversations. We are also available by Chat/Email Or phone calls at your preferred time of the day.