Provide engineering solutions using a team of diverse engineers. Product design, R&D, Innovative/design thinking.
Team: We are a team of Mechanical, Production, Civil, Electrical Electronic and Design engineers (studied, lived and work together) who are specialized in their sectors and come together for new product development and design. Almost all of us are self employed since last 10+ years. We work and invest our time together to provide effective design solutions for industries, production houses and SMEs.
- Jewelry design, production and certification (High grade Gold and Diamond)
- Injection mold machine design, mold design (CAD)
- Patented Heat pump system, 30 degree temp rise in single pass.
- Automotive CAD design and analysis (chassis, frame, alloy wheels)
- Sealing machine ( manufacturing of machines and also services)
- Seal manufacturing (used with sealing machines)
- Trading of engineering equipment, oil field supplies (procurement and supply to the Middle east region)
- Civil - Consultants
- Contractors in UAE and Mumbai, India.
- Hydro-printing services.
- CNC manufacturing systems (Plasma, Mill, Scanning)
- Research and development.
Proficiency with Solidworks, Creo Pro engineer, Ansys, AutoCAD and CatiaV5.
- Designing and building CNC mills.
- Build + design of Electric bikes.
- Vibratory separator (design + fabrication for multiple screen separators)
- Fabricating circuits boards for 3 axis stepper motion systems.
- FEA Analysis of Beams.
- Design and FEA of IC engine cooling fins.
- Fabrication of key making machine.
- SS fabrication of Kitchen equipment.
- Working with Innovation center @ RIT, NY and RGHS to build and design a complete Blood packet transportation system. (rghs.rit.edu, private project)
- Redesign for 3D printer extruders, currently in the prototype phase (thesis projects of one of our members, private project)
We might be new to working with clients online in a few areas but our work is excellent. Clear communication is our key.
Please contact through email or phone. 10$hr (min 25$).
Attachments (Click to Preview)